All members of the interprofessional diabetes management care team. The team includes, but is not limited to, physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, dietitians, pharmacists, and other health care professionals.
At the end of this activity, the attendees should be able to:
- Discuss the evolution of and the current utilization and accuracy of CGMs and the benefits of the data.
- Indicate the various professional and personal CGM technologies currently available.
- Identify the appropriate candidates for CGM use.
- Explain how to implement and optimize CGM use with patients.
- Interpret CGM data in a clinical practice setting.